The lounges at Therapeia are more than just a roof and four walls; they are tranquil sanctuaries in the midst of the city. Clients use the soothingly appointed spaces for pre- and post-massage relaxation. They are comfortable spots to sit and unwind while listening to music, reading, enjoying snacks or simply to have a quiet moment. The lounges are also the perfect place to enjoy the passage of time while you treat someone else to a massage. A truly peaceful haven, the lounges aren’t "waiting" rooms, they are "being" rooms.
You don't have to wait until your next treatment to enjoy our lounges.
These ahhh-inspiring spaces are available for private and corporate events, meetings and lectures, birthday parties, trunk shows, photo shoots, bachelorette celebrations, baby showers, a gentlemen's evening of leisure or a girl's day out —no excuse needed.
Therapeia provides a uniquely relaxing environment for off-site meetings; employers often find the setting promotes productivity and focus, helping employees to feel they have been treated to something special. (It’s also a convenient way to offer clients or staff members massage treatments after meetings).
Our large lounge, Heaven, is light, bright and flexible. The open-floor plan is ideal for almost any type of gathering, meeting, event – you name it – and you can arrange the space any way you like. Available 7 days a week from 9 am to 9 pm, this amazingly comfortable space works for just about anything you need to plan personally or professionally for up to 40 people.
Evoking the feeling of calmness and coziness, Zen is the type of space where meaningful conversations and great ideas happen naturally. Our Zen lounge is the ideal setting for more intimate events for up to 20 people.
- There is no per se site fee or charge for using the lounges
- Option 1: minimum cost - $300, for 2 therapists, for 2 hours
- Therapists will give amazing chair massage and fabulous foot rubs
- Each person will be worked on the same length of time dependent on how many people are in the group (up to 12 people for 2 therapists)
- Total costs will ultimately be calculated based on the length of time, number of people and number of therapists needed to perform the desired services
- Option 2: the space use is complimentary when booking 4 or more individual treatments and planned in advance
- You choose the treatment type and length when booking individual treatments for 4 or more people
- Total costs will ultimately be calculated based on number of treatments, type of treatments and length of treatments chosen
*Rates are negotiable and subject to change. Special rates may apply dependent upon the type of event.
We are happy to help you coordinate your food & beverage for a nominal fee however most clients choose to handle their own nibbles, treats, tastes and general yumminess.
Due to the nature of the space and the services offered, we ask that you are mindful of food odors and stick to clear liquids: water, juices, white wine and champagne.We have had wonderful experiences with the following vendors:
- Comfortable seating
- Treatments (customized to meet the needs of your event)
- Pitchers of filtered water and glasses
- Plastic cups for beverages other than water
- Wine openers
- iPod docking station & iPod (or bring your own)
We are happy to help in any way we can. If you need assistance with any arrangements before your event, we charge $20 per hour. We also charge $20 per hour to have someone available to set up, staff and clean up.
As a way to applaud the hard work of Bay Area nonprofits, Therapeia opens our lounge once a month for use by a charitable organization for an event committee or board meeting.
We provide everything you need to create an environment conducive to relaxation and productivity: the exclusive use of the lounge, music, candles, filtered water and complimentary mini massages for attendees. The hosts provide refreshments and snacks for the group.
Contact us for more information about using the lounge your next nonprofit meeting.